Manejamos su carga hacia y desde
cualquier parte del mundo
de manejo de carga.
Consolidación y distribución.
Servicio puerta / puerta.
Servicio en Contenendores (FCL)
Consolidación de Carga Importación
y Exportacion (LCL)
Break Bulk (BB)
Traslado de mercancías
- Transfer of National or Nationalized merchandise
- Cargo Handling in LCL / FCL and express to and from any part of Colombia (customs territory) in import and export.
- OTM/DTA Operation.
- We also have the Urban management service within the urban perimeter of Bogotá and surrounding municipalities.
- Ordinary imports and exports
- Temporary imports and exports in the short and long term Special and project transport
- Imports of goods for fairs
- Imports and management of Plan Vallejo
- mports with management of International Agreements
- Customs Transit Duty-Free Zones
- Regime of samples without Commercial Value
- VUCE procedures (licenses, registrations, certificates of origin, determinations of origin, etc.)
- Merchandise Assurance
- Packing and packaging
- Uploads and Downloads
- Shopping abroad
- Warehouse and storage
- Alliances with Operators in the Duty-Free Zone for storage and inventory management
- Urgent Shipments
Best International Cargo
Founded in 1991, our company has managed to acquire a high capacity in terms of managing all operations related to international transportation.
All the staff who work in our company are highly qualified. They join their efforts to handle your cargo quickly and efficiently every day.
“WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Verify the tariff position of the product you are going to import, to know the customs taxes (tariff levy and sales tax, VAT) and other import requirements.
- Verify with the customs tariff if the product to be imported is subject to approval or prior registration with entities such as INVIMA, ICA, Ministry of Mines, Environment, Superintendency of Surveillance and Private Security, Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, among others.
- Being registered in a Chamber of Commerce and request the single tax registration in the National Tax and Customs Directorate, enabling the Importer and exporter box.
- Only new private cars (current year model) can be imported, but there are exceptions. The first: vehicles considered “classic” or old. Second: to import diplomatic vehicles, when embassies assign quotas to their officials.
- Classic cars: The Ministry of Transportation states that a car is classic or antique when “it has turned 35 years old, and retains its original factory specifications and characteristics, presentation and operation.” (These must be proven with the corresponding license and having a special certification from the Automobile Club of Colombia (ACC) where it is determined that the vehicle is of national interest).
- Diplomatic Vehicles: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is in charge of overseeing the entire process. The rule of which is established in Decree 2148 from 1991. For this procedure, it is necessary to have an officers’ assigned quota, which limits the cost of the car and allows you to use it for a set period of time.
- That the value does not exceed two thousand United States dollars (USD $2,000).
- That its weight does not exceed fifty (50) kilograms.
- That they do not include merchandise for which there are legal or administrative restrictions for their importation. Except in the case of shipments that do not constitute a commercial shipment (those which do not exceed six (6) units of the same class).
- That do not include the goods contemplated in article 19 of Law 19 from 1978, approving the Universal Postal Union Agreement.
- That they do not include weapons, publications that violate morality and good customs, precursor products in the production of narcotics, unauthorized narcotics or drugs, and merchandise whose importation is prohibited by article 81 of the Political Constitution, or by international agreements to which Colombia has adhered.
- That its measurements do not exceed one meter and fifty centimeters (1.50 mt.) in any of its dimensions, nor three meters (3 mt.) the sum of the length and the largest contour taken in a direction other than that of the length, when dealing with postal packages.